Reaching out...

I have a lot of free time, so might as well blog yeah?



It started off with girls...ok, you're probably thinking, "Oooo! Someone is in love!" or something along that line. Err...well..yeah, HALF-RIGHT but that isn't exactly the point. 

      Oh, before that, I'm pretty open-minded and honest here so if you find it rather annoying or disturbing, do tell me. I know, I know, some of you might even think "But it's YOUR blog! Why should WE have the right to change what is YOURS?" Well, even though it's my blog, I want it to be enjoyable and appropriate for people to read. :)

This is going to take awhile, so take your time reading it..it's gonna be a long post.


             Ok, so it started off with girls I see online on my social networking pages e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc. And some of them I can't help but notice are rather...sad or going through some tough times, either with a guy, friends, parents, jobs and whatever troubles they're going through. 
                    
              
          Guys, rarely, but I do seem to notice that there are those who are going through some hardships as well, but they can handle themselves....right...?


 

...Well ok, maybe not...

    What I'm trying to say is that, there are people who are willing to help you with all your troubles, just have a nice chat together, chill at Starbucks or something and won't judge you by what you've done in the past which  may or may not seem very nice but there are people who are willing to look past your mistakes and accept you for who you are. I would like to call it "an act of Love".

     You may probably think "Yeah right, that's not Love, that's sympathizing, and those kind of people don't exist." I'm telling you that that is Love, and these people do exist. How do I know? Let's just say I've talked to people like these before.

      No offence, but if you think love is all about the hugs, kisses, dates, relationships, memories with a special person then you're right, in a worldwide Hollywood perspective. 
                
             
                   But for me, that's not true Love. True Love, is loving others as you love yourselves, be it your neighbors, siblings, parents, friends, enemies, rivals, strangers, and so on. You're probably thinking "WHAT?! WHY ENEMIES?! THERE'S A REASON WHY THEY'RE CALLED ENEMIES YOU KNOW!" 

                       

        
         Yeah, I know. But it doesn't mean you can't show compassion or love for them once in awhile right? I know it sounds hard and totally impossible, but impossible is just a word for some one not to try. So why not take a step, and just reach out to somebody who you think is in need? :)



      You might be wondering "Ok, so you're telling me to do this and that, but what about yourself?" I'm getting there...to be honest, I've always wanted to reach out to those who I think are going through some hard times, but whenever I do, they tend to shun or brush me off. I understand if it's personal, but I really want to help out so soften up, don't be so stubborn, and seek help from others :)

For now, Jaeson Ma and Bruno Mars will sing what True Love is. Enjoy :)



1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Like my friend always say; "Hello world! You are Loved! :)"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Its true true love is not what we see in hollywood. I'm glad there's still people what true love is..

Post a Comment

top
Twitter Bird Gadget